Jahara Sara Seitz, OTR/L, E-RYT is a radiant and embodied being, committed to helping others move through the world with a greater sense of joy, fullness, and authenticity.
As an occupational therapist, movement artist, and yoga educator Jahara is devoted to forever growing in her understanding of the body and exploring deeper dimensions of what it means to live a meaningful life and to profoundly and unabashedly stand in one’s radiant truth.
With a natural grace and intuitive approach, Jahara is a facilitator, therapist, mentor, and teacher who is spiritually oriented, capable of seamlessly unifying principles of alignment with a philosophy that embodies a celebration of the heart.
Experience, Certifications, & Trainings:
- E-RYT 200: Karuna Center for Yoga and Healing Arts
- 14+ years of teaching movement/yoga classes, workshops, and retreats
- 100 hour Anusara Yoga Immersion with Amy Reed, E-RYT 500
- Mentorship with Lorraine Aguilar, Physical Therapist + E-RYT 500
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from Bay Path University
- Facilitated a trauma informed yoga class series with Veterans for graduate school research: The Effects of Yoga on Veterans with PTSD
- John F Barnes Myofascial Mobilization Training
- Lori Zeltwanger Myofascial Connections Training
- John F Barnes Myofascial Release I Training
- John F Barnes Fascial-Pelvis Training
- Anatomy Trains – Fascial Book Club with Kelly Clancy, OTR/L, CHT
- The Science of Rolling Training with Stacy Jackson, E-RYT
Learn about the vision for and what inspired Wild Radiance by listening to an interview with All Business Media FM, CLICK HERE!